The Knight Tour is a puzzle on the chessboard's 64 squares. The objective of the game is to move the knight on the 8x8 chessboard in such a way that every square on the board is covered. The Knight must visit each square exactly once. Try completing the tour in 64 moves. The Knight should start on the a8 corner square.
How to Play
1. Start the game by clicking on the 'Start' button
2. Click on any one of a chessboard's 64 squares to place the Knight and then proceed to move that knight to each one of the remaining 63 squares, landing on each square only once
3. L-shaped move of the knight is only allowed on the 8x8 chessboard, according to the rules of chess
4. Only the L-shaped move is allowed on the 8x8 chessboard, according to the rules of chess
5. Try completing the tour in 64 moves